Reply To: Reporting from the Field: Keystone 2022

Michelle Lawson
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

During the luncheon Friday, the guest speaker was Rodrigo Heng-Lehtinen (He/Him), Executive Director, National Center for Transgender Equality/NCTE Action Fund. Afterwards I was able to chat with him and tell him about the wonderful work all of the members at TGH do in supporting the community. I told him about the chat rooms for discussing our day to day lives, the Forums and Articles where we pour out all our knowledge to help others currently, and as a repository for those coming after us. And I told him about how the NCTE is such a benefit to all of us. How they are the ‘go to’ for questions on documents changes. I mentioned how we, being a world wide organization, would love to find that same resources to help those in other countries. He said he would look into that.

And we discussed the up-coming 2022 US Trans Survey. We discussed ways to provide the TGH members with valuable links for the forms, and videos on what that survey is, and just how beneficial it is to our community. The info out currently is back from 2015 and is out dated. This survey is important. It isn’t just a survey for the ‘did you know’ mindset. This information is used in government as ammunition for crafting laws to support our community, and to fight those that oppose our community.

I have already received an email from him, and I will be passing on those links once I gather them all up. So stay tuned…..

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?