Reply To: Reporting from the Field: Keystone 2022

Michelle Lawson
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Way back when, in a time long forgotten, I remember hearing about how if you saved a penny, and doubled that each day, by the end of the month you would be wealthy. Well, I doubt most of us could do that for an entire month, but, if we do something periodically, when we get older, we would have something to help us through those golden years. So, I happened to run into Beth McKinley at the conference. Beth is a Financial Advisor with Thrivent Financial Management. And she is very transgender friendly and supportive. So, if you have some of those pennies laying around, and want to start putting them to use for the future, she is ready to help you navigate through that financial side of life.

https://transgenderheaven.com/places/beth-mckinley-thrivent-investment-management/

BTW, if you did start putting pennies away at he beginning of the month, doubling the number of pennies each day, after 30 days you would have $10,737,418.23. I’d say that would be a nice retirement!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?