Reply To: New Here, Questioning

Hi Ashley,  Welcome to TGH.  I am an Intersex Person and am on both CDH and TGH and can assure you that there are wonderful people here to help and that you are at the right place.  There are some similarities that we share in our stories but you can check my profile to read it all.  The first steps are the scariest and you have already done them.  The main thing that I would like to share is that you will be ok if you take your time.  Yes, it is uncharted territory and each of us finds their path.  It’s good that you have a therapist and friends here.  They will all help.  You have many questions and you might benefit by attending a national convention like Keystone, Diva Las Vegas, Sparkle or one of the many others where you would be immersed with folks on a similar spectrum.  Have patience and reject panic if you can.  Do not be intimidated by beautiful pics or special medical procedures but just try to be happy with yourself and the rest will come in your own timeframe.  And yes, it will take time and work but that is part of the journey.  First love yourself, take a deep breath and then as was told to me by Jenee Davis “practice, practice, practice !”.   Try to enjoy the journey,  Marg

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.