Reply To: Does everyone want srs ?

Himmm,  I hesitated to participate in this discussion because I’m such a mix (I’m Intersex) but I promised myself that I would speak out in an effort to help others.  I have a woman’s body shape (breasts with cleavage, I’m hairless except for a small beard but have full scalp hair, higher octave speaking voice, 5ft  5inches stature, 125 pounds, lacking T but producing E,  a small penis that pees sideways (so  I sit).  I’m listed as a genetic male on my birth certificate and have a face like Mick Jagger’s grandmother.  When I was a child I told my mother that I thought I was made out of spare parts.  I didn’t look like or fit in with other children.  My Father was a big all city sports hero but I was a carbon copy of my mom. I was bullied and misgendered and never really understood why.  30 years ago I suddenly grew full B cup breasts and that was the first time I was examined and the word Intersex was introduced into my vocabulary.  I was told that my condition would proceed until my death and that I needed to learn to live with it.  I’ve had facial, nasal and neck surgery (my trachea and epiglottis aren’t correctly plumbed) and two hernia surgeries with a release of a testicle.  I think that surgery is a beneficial tool when used wisely.  I got electrolysis to remove my scattered beard follicles and now am scheduled for eye lids and brows.  So, what am I?  I’m sort of a man and sort of a woman but in both cases I really don’t fit the worldly definition of a manly man or a womanly woman.  So I’m just an Intersex person trying to have a life.  The surgeries that I had, made my life better and for the most part were necessary.   I usually live as a woman since that seems to work out best with my condition and causes the least disruption.  I don’t usually strip down in front of others except for my wife and Homeland Security (they always stop me).  I look like a small skinny woman.  I do pass and fail both ways and am very used to misunderstandings.  Would changing my plumbing from a small outie to a small innie make my life any different?  Probably not,  but it would have been great to have had an understanding of this condition when I was a child growing up.  Intersex medical knowledge at that time was not so advanced.  Someone once described me as a trans person with built in free prescriptions.  So I am what I am and am now OK with that.  I’ m just one of the 2% of the population with a type of Intersex condition and it’s good to finally have this condition be recognized.   Safe Journey,  Marg

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?