Reply To: Does everyone want srs ?

This is a question I’ve heard from many people and always drives a great conversation.Β  The answer I always come up with is seen here in the varied replies.Β  Does everyone want srs ? – No.Β  It’s a very individual, intimate and fundamental decision.

When I started my exploration it was through online discourse in chat channels.Β  Predominantly I was on our sister site CDH (before TGH became a reality).Β  I drove people nuts to the point some ambassadors thought I might be a troll.Β  All I really was after was perspectives from others on how they approached this decision and various others common to Trans people.Β  Β But, in the end the decision was mine and I sure wasn’t going to make my choice simply “because so-n-so did it” nor because of concepts some espouse like “you’re not trans if you don’t transition all the way”.

I love seeing the people on this site willingly giving their perspectives.Β  Use the information you gather here wisely and I’m certain it will help enrich your knowledge to make your own best decisions for yourself.

Cloe Webb
Managing Ambassador
Transgender Heaven

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?