Reply To: Hello all I am Samantha from New Hampshire, USA

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Samantha:

Glad that you found us! I hope that being here will have a positive effect on your journey.

For many here, the intersection of being transgender and married is a minefield. Some relationships can weather the storm, but many cannot. I have been fortunate in that my wife and I are still together, but for many it can turn into a very contentious situation. It just isn’t the arrangement that we thought we would carry into the future. But, in your case, it sounds like things are going well for you and your partner. Very Good!!

Many of the support groups and gathering turned to teleconferencing via ZOOM or other communications software. Now that things are loosening, some have begun to shift to a hybrid arrangement where some attendees are in person and others are online. From our experience, this format my continue as many folks are reluctant to spend time in close proximity to others, wish to avoid travel time or are seeking other opportunities. However, as you don’t live close to a metropolitan area, I can see challenges.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It really helps others to understand your situation and goals. It will always be available and can be updated at any time if things change for you.

If you would like to search for other members who may be close, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?