Reply To: What’s the first thing you’ve done, or plan to do?

I walked into work on a Monday morning as Alyna 2 weeks after my egg cracked. I thought I was a feminine gay man. 6 weeks later I got ahold of hormones and started before I saw an endo. Within 6 weeks my t level was at 6 and my e level was 400. 109 days in to transition I had my name changed and an f on my driver’s license. 825 days in I had an orchiectomy. 1367 days in I had GCS. Those that knew me as a gay man watched and were amazed as my transition was fast tracked. The job I worked at when I started discriminate against me. They repeatedly wrote me up and terminated me. I attempted suicide 93 days into transition. I was raped months before GCS. Members of my family disowned me. My partner left me. Now I live in Florida and feel there is a target on my back. I got my concealed carry permit and never leave the house unarmed as I feel like I am hunted. I am married to a wonderful man. I am disabled and a house wife. I am a retired chef. So my husband is happy and so am I.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?