Reply To: Calling all members with SO

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Hi Christy,
Like many of us, I have know who I really am since early childhood. And like many of us, also married and had children. My late wife knew I was a crossdresser as that is how I related prior to accepting that I’m TG. I remarried five years ago and, because of fear, did not inform my new spouse of my hidden other self until recently when I announced it to her, my family members and then the world. I transitioned at work recently where I had announced being TG several months ago and was wonderfully accepted and affirmed. However, the situation with family and long term friendships has been a definite challenge. My spouse is not happy and wanted me to find my own place which I have done. When you make the decision to finally transition, and have announced it, is when you find that many friends were only just acquaintances. Many so called friends have literally ghosted me since my announcement, the silence is deafening! You also find out where you stand with your relatives and this can be hard. My sister has always know I had a definite feminine side and is totally accepting and very helpful. My son is okay with it as his wife has a brother who is non binary, so he’s somewhat familiar with the concept of alternate genders. My younger brother and my daughter are another story, they are completely against my transitioning and refuse to recognize me, see me or have anything to do with me unless I revert back to who I was. I will never return to who I was, I have gone too far now. I am accepted as a woman at work and I’m there five days a week. I will be moving in and sharing a condo with another woman who is the mother of a lady at work. She is completely fine with and accepting the fact that I am a trans woman and wasn’t even wanting to meet me as the old person. I will finally be living fulltime as a woman, after all the years of pretending to be a man.
Christy, I hope what I’ve shared with you will provide you with some hope as you seek solutions to your situation. Please realize that it’s worth fighting for, you know who you are and you deserve to be free as the woman you truly are.

Love,
Lauren M

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?