Reply To: MTF Dating

I voted “slightly difficult” even though I almost clicked on difficult for my selection.

I was fortunate that while I came out and started transitioning in 2015 at the age of 40, that in dating in 2020 after divorce from wife of 25 years, that I found an awesome life partner quickly who accepts me as transgender MTF and doesn’t want me to be someone I am not.

But prior to finding my new life partner and us moving in together, the others that discovered who I am who wanted a relationship with me, they said they accepted me as transgender MTF, but they wanted to have me as a Male Figure, and they wanted me to change from being a female in the public view to only being female in private as it was seen as a great incompatibility for them to be seen with a transgender MTF in public as well as especially around their family members who would judge them.

And so I can understand it being very difficult to difficult to finding a successful date. And in all actuality I thought that I was going to have to date another transgender individual in order to be accepted and find a successful life partner.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?