Reply To: Whats in a name?

My name was Lisa for a while back in the early days of dial-up internet of the 1990s. This name was one I chose because my parents said to me once that if I was born a girl that my name would have been Lisa. And so I ran with that for a while.

But then Lisa just didnt feel right and so I switched to Jennifer around 2003 but this name while I liked people saying Jen just for some reason didnt stick with me.

Back in around 2005 I went with Melissa and had that name up until around 2019. This name just lost its luster.

I then was thinking of a name that really would be a name for me one that I wouldnt want to ever change and I was thinking Samantha and I can be Sam or Sammy for short. And what really sealed the deal for me to stick with Samantha was when my new relationship partner the one day without her ever knowing that I was thinking of the name Samantha for myself, she was like why do you go with the name Melissa and I was like well my friend across the street growing up her name was Melissa and I liked that name and she is the first girl who allowed me to being a girl and she allowed me to wear her dresses and play with her both of us in dresses at age 5 or 6 and so thats why and she said you look more like a Samantha and I was like…. WOW… thats interesting that I was thinking of changing my name to Samantha and so Samantha it is and its to stay from now on.

So onto my 4th and final name

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.