Reply To: Can You Be Attracted To Yourself?

Possibly Sometimes…. Although its not as common as it use to be for myself.

It use to be greater in feeling when I use to dress up in private as a teenager. I liked how I looked in pantyhose and womens items and I was like wow I am attracted to my own appearance and I am not sure if this is normal so going to keep this to myself. It usually lead into me posing different ways in a mirror and a feedback loop of giving myself a leg show and exciting myself.

But I desensitized myself greatly from a teenager to the age of 46 and now I will look at myself in some items worn and be like wow my legs and butt look good and it now sort of ends with that. I think finding a life partner who accepts me as transgender and allows me to be myself I have more fun with the fact that we both are very close in size to where we both will dress each other up and so that attraction to self is greatly being redirected to attracted to her and her attracted to me whereas when I was alone without anyone who accepted me and was attracted to myself as a female it caused me to be more attracted to myself and so I use to spend a few hours on days off in private dressing up and attracted to the show that I gave myself in all that of which my most favorite look was looking at my feminine legs in the pantyhose and my small butt. I was so happy that I looked so female and hot to myself.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?