Reply To: Introduction

I am She/Her

I think the most embarrassing thing for me with Pronouns was that when I went to my very first gender group meeting and while already barely able to attend because of being so nervous wearing a bra and women’s shirt out in public to get there, I had no clue what a pronoun was because English class was a weakness through school. So when entering the room and told to write my name and pronouns on my name tag, I had to ask the gender group leader what probably no one else has ever had to ask in a gender group of…. “excuse me… but… what is a pronoun?” She then thankfully didn’t make fun of me and gave me a list of them and then I was like OK… Thank You… I am She /Her.

Never thought being a C- student in english class would have such embarrassing consequence later in life, but very thankful there were no laughs and everyone in the room the 12 people were nice and welcoming when if there was laughter I might have walked out and left.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?