Reply To: Nora Kay my restart

Hi Nora , You know it’s interesting , I’ve been all switched over for around 3 years documents , hormones and surgery etc. but I never took the time for facial electrolysis , you might think I would have and did have some done  still somewhat presenting male and all though facial hair is not a major issue as per say for me but !? and  I don’t have a dark 5 O’clock shadow but just a tid bit , get rid of it when somewhat still presenting male because once switched over and presenting female you won’t want to let the hair grow before each electrolysis session  to get it removed walking around in public – for myself now I’d have to walk around for minimum 10 days to get some growth and you can’t just get in for a 3 hour session when you want to – I think you’ll find this is more important than eye lashes and nails all be it , it makes you feel your doing something about your gender dysphoria  – unfortunately estradiol and at the start Spironolactone will not get rid of facial hair with long established roots from male puberty – this is a catch 22 for me now 100 % as a legal woman and funny I was D cup naturally before any SRS surgery and I increased my boob size with BA , I can go for a good 12 hours daily but is really a pain shaving to maintain what people expect socially presenting female – get rid of the damn facial hair to start with despite feeling feminine doing eye lashes and nails , it’s pretty important along with the most important is voice surgery , if you sound female you are female when out and about as a woman – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?