Reply To: Sexual census. Q:

I answered I am a TG woman who is attracted to men because after my surgery I married a man. Growing up I was not attracted to boys, With all the therapy I had, my therapists never thought I was gay, but trans. My relationship with a boy began soon after I transitioned full time to a girl while I was still in high school. We began as just friends although he was attracted to me. I never had trouble passing since I had not gone through male puberty changes. I didn’t really fall in love with him until after I realized he was in love with me so decided I better tell him about me. I expected that would probably be the end of our dating and probably even our friendships. Instead the opposite happened. The day after I told him, he came to talk to me and said after thinking about all I had told him, that he still loved me and in fact, loved me more as he thought about hard it must have been for me to open up with him. I was the one he felt comfortable with and could trust and talk openly with. Part of my plan was to have the surgery after I finished high school. COVID then hit that delayed my surgery for a year. And our relationship deepened and we became engaged. As soon as I recovered from the surgery we married. So my answer had to be attracted to men as my now husband is the only person I ever even dated and am now happily married.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?