Reply To: Sexual census. Q:

I’m a little surprised there isn’t an option for “women”.  (cis or trans)  That I would have to choose one or the other.

As mostly trans women ourselves, don’t we tend to have to tell the rest of the world that a trans woman is a woman?

Granted for me, as far as what I’m attracted to, the individual should seem fairly feminine (to me).  But I  don’t want that to be misconstrued as piling on to the “passable or non-passable” bandwagon.  My attraction is simply to feminine people.  And I acknowledge a trans woman may be in varying stages of transition, or may not ever achieve (or want to achieve) a certain level of feminine appearance, and this doesn’t take away from them being a woman.  It’s just a statement of what I personally find attractive in a romantic or sexual way – not a choice that I logically made – but a reflection of how I’m made and what gives me “that feeling” inside that logic cannot dictate.  🙂

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?