Reply To: Nora Kay my restart

Nora Kay
FREE

At your age? Never too old. Because I smoked when I started and have been off and on because my wife is having a hard time quitting, so that is making me have a hard time quitting completely. I found a doctor that uses biodentical pellets implanted under the skin. My doctor puts them in the fatty area in my thigh. Every 3-4 months I get bloodwork then go in for the pellet. From what my doctor told me it’s as close to as if your your body produces it. It’s a slow release over the 3-4 months. And if I start feeling bad before then, my doctor will have get bloodwork and come in early. I know when I started they were kind of new for the transgender community. But they have been around for a long time. And I still only know of 2 in SoCal that used them. I have not known anybody who did not have good results from pellets. I research and research, then do more research. It was months after my therapist had already given me a letter ok’ing hrt before I found somebody who did pellets. But I found her. I love her. She is the best. I am lucky though. I have an insane PPO. I don’t need referrals or anything like that. I can go to any doctor I choose. My insurance covers the visit and the labor to implant. But not the pellets themselves. So I think it costs me about $50 when I go in. Broken down 3-4 months is not a lot.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?