Reply To: Just Saying Hello

Hello Lindsey  , welcome –  I gather by your pronoun preferred  name that your M to F but functioning in stealth because of marriage  –  a lot seem to do the socially acceptable thing based on physical sex they are and get married hoping to thwart a mind that was wired from birth for a certain gender – I’m sure if you think back as a young child there were signs , situations but like myself new not to push the limits of parents and others of a natural sense of being – it’s like having a physical Steve Jobs designed computer platform , the mechanical aspect but trying to run it with a Bill Gates Microsoft programming , the two don’t match each other to function , not compatible  – I new I was hard core M to F transgender at 5 years old early 1960’s  and wouldn’t date let alone get married later in life , never felt gay and new the ramifications , I showed signs I’m sure but my parents born in the 1920’s ideology of thinking didn’t know what to do with me , so I tried to fit in , didn’t work , I just wanted my body female , it’s not a dirty thing but society forces a person to be what they expect you to be based on genitalia at birth and so starts your life  – I missed a lot of life because of this issue – a true transgender person can never escape there basic programming – many get married and do the baby thing but that desire naturally is always there – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?