Reply To: Just Saying Hello

Well being fluid is valid and I’m as trans as they come and have totally transitioned surgery everything with no regrets other than maybe some poorly done surgeries to be me – Usually a person has a sense of gender when young but that doesn’t mean it  hasn’t been hidden for years trying to do what society expected a person  to do and be – we now have self declaration in British Columbia Canada where you just fill the form out ” I’m a girl ” and go get a new Birth Certificate and ID , they’ll be many legit transgender that this makes life easier  but they’ll be many in the penile system using this to gain access to women’s prisons and dressing rooms and they don’t have to take hormones or have surgery and are still are allowed to present male looking  – we also have gender expression to dress anyway a person wants which is a persons right and cannot be removed from swimming poole dressing rooms etc. and yes there are many CIS born very butch dykes that look very male – I don’t have a problem with a person being gender fluid but realistically CIS born women and including myself post op don’t want a man in a dressing room having full male perception physically and also want the benefit of full female acceptance because if legal documents  , it’s wrong  , I transitioned to have this right and maybe old guard thinking – if a person is gender fluid that’s fine but a person still has to be realistic of societies social thinking and try and fit in a very biased world still !

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?