Reply To: Does everyone want srs ?

I’m a little past my first month of hrt.  I’ve always felt like I wasn’t a man, I’m not, I just have a man’s body although that’s going to change.  I’ve got a good marriage with 2 wonderful daughters too.  The thing for me…  when having sex with my wife I always fantasized about being penetrated vaginally.  It was a huge turn on.  I never really was attracted to men specifically although I experimented with that a few times.  I am now finding that my feelings toward srs are changing.  Although I’ll never to ba, mainly due to adverse reactions to implants, I will more likely have vaginoplasty.  I never liked my genitals, it was just a pleasure center.  That said I think every girl is different with their ultimate goals.  The only downside for me it the constant dialization of the vagina for life, use it or lose it.  It’s said that 30% of those who have bottom surgery have to have corrective surgery because they don’t follow the regimen to keep the vagina functional.  That’s a huge consideration to make.  I may change my mind but ffs and vaginoplasty are in the cards for me personally.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?