Reply To: Revelation and acceptance.

Brielle
FREE

Hi Nylie, thank you for such a detailed and heart-felt introduction. Iam much the same as you, except I never had the nerve to toss all my guy underwear (that will happen along with all my guy clothes on Jan. 1, 2023 when I socially transition 24/7.

I can’t say I hated myself, but whenever I looked in the mirror I felt like a fraud, or an imposter. I didn’t have any self-love or respect and just drifted through life for decades. Of course, I kept the male costume firmly in place to the rest of the world.

I still have a bad habit of mangling my cuticles, but my nails are gradually growing more feminine. Putting ridge filler and a clear top coat on not only keeps me from biting them, it makes them stronger as a bonus. But I used to gnaw on my nails so much they bled sometimes. That also pretty much ended when I came out to my wife a year ago. HRT has helped with my anxiety level a lot (or maybe just feeling good about becoming what I was meant to be all along?).

Welcome, and I wish you joy and a wonderful experience here!

Hugs,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?