Reply To: Starting a New Chapter

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

What stands out for me, and what we all must do, is that we must apply conscious thought to our current situations and what we need to do to move forward. Life changing things are difficult to think about because our minds often want to choose the path of least resistance and avoid conflict. That’s why I often mention the possibility of working with a therapist. Some of us can sort things out on our own, but I have to believe that is a relatively small percentage. Gender identity is not something that is easy to think about because all of the possible outcomes either force upheavals in our lives or have mental health consequences. To me, that is between a Rock and Hard Place.

One things that really saddens me is when some people transition and they feel that they need to completely abandon their prior lives. When we transition, it doesn’t seem that we become different people. I think our moral compass, and other parts of our being, remain intact. I could see it if there had been some significant trauma in someone’s life, but I don’t think that is the case for most. My speculation, anyway…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?