Reply To: Introduction from a 1980s-1990s Transitioner

Yah ! early 80’s and mid 70’s – I didn’t know who the hell I was back then – became a hermit really – no dating and didn’t try in my teens and basically until 60 in rehab again in 2018 to finally acknowledge I am Trans female a blasted transexual hard core – never liked the word transexual , the word transgender I can deal with – I new young around 5 but just couldn’t explain a natural sense of Self – lost a life time of normalcy staying away from dating all these years , maybe I’m more “A ” sexual , It’s possible I might try the normal as can be at 64 now being post op SRS 2019 – mid to late 70’s thought I had a revolutionary thought maybe surgery could be done – scared the hell out of me so my thinking was I better be a closeted tranvestite back then Ha ! , no way was I going to do such a deed as surgery but I did it with No regrets – I’m dateless , never learned what most take for granted but I’m much better off than before being pre op , anyways it’s done , the options today make me feel ripped off and jealous of a life lost because of biased thinking and I new not to challenge this thinking 50 plus years ago as a child and teenage years wanting the physical body and just enjoy being a girl that I couldn’t be back then  – times have changed now – for the most part I’m accepted and don’t have to hide anymore and just be me .

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?