Reply To: new member

Welcome Sarah, I can sympathize with you as well. I have known I was transgender since I was a young child and I am now living fulltime as the woman I have always been. I come from a religious background where it was not acceptable to be a boy displaying any signs of femininity. I’m now facing several situations with family members who won’t accept me as being transgender and absolutely refuse to see me as a woman. I came out to everyone I know and many have virtually disappeared from my life or are ‘ghosting’ me. Fortunately I have just as many true friends and family members who are supportive and accepting, you DO find out who your true friends are!
I recently found a youtube site that I’d like to share with all of you, it is by a trans gal named Kimberley Beregrove, she lives in Alberta, Canada. She is completely “out”, lives both as a TG woman and a faithful Christian. I’ve provided a link to one of her videos where, as a believer, she explains “What is Transgender” I’ve been sharing this with people since I discovered it and think it’s one of the most effective tools I know of to show to anyone who is skeptical or unwilling to consider being transgender.
I hope you check it out and find it helpful.

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.