Reply To: new here!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Alpine:

Glad to have you with us and I trust your recovery continues to go well.

It sounds like your journey is well under way. Are you connected to the trans community in the Philadelphia area? Given the size of the metropolitan area, I would hope that there are resources in place for the community regarding support groups and social groups.

I’m sure that you understand that there are many here who have just started, or are about to start, their personal journeys. Don’t be surprised if you get questions about your experiences. Sharing information and experiences is an important part of what the site was created to do. We all have fears, questions and knowledge to share.

I encourage you to tell us more about your story, both in a thread and also for your Profile page. Conceptually, threads tend to be more immediate, although there are a few general threads that have taken on a zombie-like life over a span of a few years. The Profile page is more like a snapshot in time. What you write now may be quite different from how you might view things several months later. Therefore the page is more of a living document. It will always be readily available and may be updated at any time as you see fit. Actually, I just took my own advice and did a few updates to my Profile page!

Also, you may search for other members near you by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?