Reply To: Attracted to femininity VS sexual attraction

I love reading all these different perspectives. Diversity is something nature loves in my opinion.

Here’s how I live:

I love feminine expression and form. Its that kind that is not worn like a mask but rather the way a person moves or stands or speaks and their expressions. If you haven’t I recommend reading or listening to Whipping Girl. In it he author covers femininity. Its a bit academic but really sheds some light on our culture.

I too am also attracted sexually to feminine people, mostly people that express their gender as Women or lean toward a femme expression and their entire bodies. Its strange, when I didn’t know the possibility of transition, I hated my maleness. I might have autism so that could have made me feel unconnected to my male features. I had the opposite opinion of the popular strain that masculinity is better. I know that femininity is equal to masculinity. I have always valued femininity, but I seem to lack a lot of romantic attraction – or I don’t know how to express it.

In regard to myself, I am starting to understand that I can express femininity and masculinity however feels right to me regardless of what my body looks like. So can anyone else. One thing to note is that a person can have any type of body with any physical form and still express themselves however they want. This relates to your question, because until recently (last month) I thought I had to have a female anatomy to give myself permission to be attracted to my own femininity. (Not that I wont want that at some point).

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?