Reply To: Calling all members with SO

Hi Christy   ten years ago I couldn’t go on any longer and sat down and just told my wife I was a cross dresser .  She never had a clue and she was mad at me because I kept it from her for at that time thirty years . After some time and the dust settled we talked and she wanted to see what I looked like and she was helpful . I started being me every night after getting home from work and my wife could see the stress just go away I was at piece .  About five years ago I told her I was transgender she was alright with that but doesn’t want me to change any thing with my body . I have got both ears pierced  and been going for treatment to remove my facial hair now going for two years my stomach and chest is next .  When I go to any thing to do with having fun with  being transgender like conferences  my wife likes to go we have fun and she likes all the other girls . I could never dance dressed as a man . I love dancing now and my wife likes that .  Today when I make my slow changes I always talk to my wife first its like buying a boat  in time . Go slow it takes time

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?