Reply To: Intro and questions

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Lila:

Very happy that you found us and I hope it will be beneficial for your journey.

I understand your story as something similar happened to me. There is a chain of thrift stores that I like called SAVERS. We don’t have one anywhere  here in the Coachella Valley. The closest one is in Riverside and I visit periodically. As I was getting out of my car, a family walked by. The father had the hand of the older one and the mother was carrying the younger one. The younger once said: “Mommy, is that a boy or a girl?”. Without hesitation or breaking stride the mother said, “It’s a girl”.

I think it is important to realize what you can control and what you can’t. You can’t control what the opinions of others are, but you can control how you look, how you react and your deportment.

Isolation is a problem for many trans people and I get the impression that you are not attached to any community. Many are doing support groups and social gatherings over ZOOM these days so you may not have to be that close.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. When filled out, there’s a lot of information that will help other members understand you better. You will always be able to get to your page and it can be updated at any time.

You may search for members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?