Reply To: More with honey…..

Great note to start out a new day, Michelle.  Thanks, girlfriend.

I have notice much the same thing.  Living in a very small and conservative community, I have consistently taken efforts to accommodate to others as best I can without compromising my transition.  I made it a habit early on to call top ahead, and ask if my presence would cause a business or clinic would have concerns about a transgendered visitor.  To my great amazement, I have never had a negative response.  (I surely did not expect THAT, as it wasn’t covered in the Transitioner’s User Guide.)

I have had had some outstanding conversations with staff and clerks, most of whom seem happy to engage with me.  And I am happy to answer questions they may have.  I’ve even been given  advice on various topics, including suggestions an which salons or boutiques to visit.  All in all, I have learned that by taking others into consideration first had the effect of expanding my horizons and helping with my own sense of stability.

So, thanks for writing this, Michelle.  Love ya.

Carly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?