Reply To: Intro and questions

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Lila:

What I would say is that people are downright strange. I don’t have a clue as to what visual clues they are looking at. Whenever I leave my house, I am always nicely dressed, including jewelry, makeup, heels and quite noticeable  breast forms. I am not a large person, yet I’ve been misgendered while wearing a mask and BEFORE I speak. I confess that I clearly don’t understand.

While I do have a couple of nice wigs, they are really not compatible with desert weather. It also requires that my wife helps me with them due to arthritis. Some years ago my solution was to start wearing hats and sometimes baseball caps. The last time that I wore a wig was to a gala event in December of 2019.

There are a number of online wig sellers. I think his is the store I last purchased from:

https://www.thewigcompany.com/

I am no expert, but I think sometimes wigs may need a bit of styling and shaping. I’m guessing that the last wig that I bought was about 7 years ago and maybe in the $60 to $80 dollar range, but I have no idea as to how that would translate to today in terms of pricing, construction, etc. A couple of other things to think about would be coloring and if any gray is desired.

I suspect that if you have any wig sellers in your area, an in person visit would be helpful…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?