Reply To: Transfemme

Barb
BRONZE

Hi DianeTG:

I’ve often thought of these products, wondering what sorcery is contained within them, if anything.

So, I asked my friends, those who have transitioned MTF. They all say that any feminine enhancements require a long-term process with your medical caregiver. There are no magic bullets.

My own journey is coming to an end, at least with any body changes. I am happy with what I’ve become, most of which, according to my Dr, is all genetic. I’ve had a feminine body all my life since puberty – big butt, hips and noticeable bust. Lucky me I suppose (but certainly NOT in junior high).

Other everyday consumables also enhance breast growth, like soy products and milk. I like milk and drink about a litre per day. Milk’s got estrogen and progesterone. No wonder the males of the world only have half the sperm count as they did 50 years ago.

The other thing I keep in mind is the cancer risk associated with products that contain estrogen, like under-arm anti-perspirants and other make up products. That Dove commercial is starting to look pretty good.

Good luck to you, DianeTG.

Hugs, Barb

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.