Reply To: Transfemme

Bree
FREE

Hi Barb,

Thanks for taking time to reply and for the response. I had heard milk has helped women achieve larger breast, I never thought the same might be true for males. I’ve always drank quite a bit, but don’t think most people would say I have breast.

Transfemme claims they’ve been serving our “community since I think the mid 90s. Their site does go into significant detail in terms of the composition and outcomes from their products, and also has some good info in the FAQS. They do say that it typically takes 9-12 to achieve the “lasting” results that most MTF are looking for, which would be considered HRT. You can connect with Jules directly via email and the phone. She has also provided me with photos of before and after (purportedly) of men who have used the products.

I just wanted to see if anyone here had used any of the products and what kinds of results they might have had.

All the best,

Diane

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.