Reply To: What age did you know you were transgender?

I was five. In kindergaden and although i didnt fully understand why i was always intreged by the clothes the girls were wearing. The bright vibrite colors, dresses, skirts, the way there hair was styled. While other boys were running from the girls scared of cooties i was always playing with them. Having tea parties and playing with barbie dolls. Growing up in a house hold of nothing but boys on a farm i wasnt around girls so it was all new to me. I rember the first time i seen panties i was playing barbies with a girl named Crystal. She was wearing a dress and like most girls that age not paying atention to how she was sitting. The were little mermaid panties. All i had ever worn was plan white boys underware. It wasnt long after that i was at a store with my dad clothes shopping because i had out grown the clothes i was wearing. I seen a pack of panties with little princesess on them and asked my dad if i could have those. The anger in his voice as he let me know that i was a boy not a girl terrified me. It wasnt until i was eleven when my dad got married and i had a step sister that i tried panties on for the first time. The were white with pink trim and had wednesday on the front. They felt so comfortable and natural that i never wanted to take them off.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?