Reply To: June Is Pride Month!!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Yes, I’ve noticed that also. In the speech that I posted here, I mentioned that I felt embraced by the women’s community here. It may not be “one of the girls” status, but whatever it is, I am OK with it. Perhaps the lesbians are coming to the conclusion that I am “with” them. Time will tell I guess.

I like to have variety in my life. For some reason it is very important to me. I have an extensive wardrobe. I routinely have 7-8 varieties of coffee in the house and hardware to brew by 4 different methods. I’ve spent time in 10 different countries and worked with people from 16 countries. I have enjoyed that and it has continually shown me that we are more alike than we are different. What I’ve found is that there is such a richness in the women’s community here. I’ve met women who are small business owners, an accountant, an award winning TV investigative reporter, teachers, therapists, IT professionals, a retired police officer, chefs, a retired Naval officer, a nurse and assisted living administrator, a packaging designer for consumer products, a minister, a noted artist, a comedian, retired college professors, a retired Air Force videographer, a retired hospital administrator, real estate agents and an insurance agent. There are probably others, but these are the ones that come to mind quickly. In parallel, they  also include many significant accomplishments. There’s a song from the film, Funny Lady, that is titled How Lucky Can You Get? That sums it up for me…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?