Reply To: Long time no talk!

Thank you for sharing! I’m a computer scientist, and computer science and engineering often go hand in hand, so nice to meet a sister engineer! Also I appreciate your level of understanding and comments on your own journey. I feel like I’m not alone in how I feel, which is what this website is all about. My legal name is Charles. I like that name, but I have ancestors named Cynthia and my mom always said she if I’d been born a girl that she might’ve named me that. I went by Cynthia/Cyndi when I actually applied for and got a nice job a few years back. A serious computer job with good pay. I  was accepted for who I was, I didn’t wear makeup, I didn’t speak in falsetto, I just was myself. It was a support engineering job which I enjoyed and did well at, but I got another opportunity that involves my passion of programming and I’m there now. I use my legal name but I work with a diverse and inclusive group; and it’s no secret on my professional profiles that I am fully out and go by all sorts of names, including Dr. Cavanaugh. I have a PhD in Computer Science. I have a wonderful former colleague who knows I go by both Charles and Cyndi and he still chooses to call me Cyndi. I also go by Charlie which is a delightful example of a non-binary unisex name. I mostly wear unisex clothing although I’m a rather big & tall person so I can’t always wear what I want. I support and love clothing makers that make efforts to inclusive sizes and styles.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?