Reply To: What Order to Transition In?

How far do you really want to go?  And you need to ask yourself why you would want to go the whole route, as Evelyn Jaye points out in her comment: “Surgery (or even HRT or electrolysis) are never requirements. Being _you_ is what counts. And that is something that you need to figure out for yourself.” I had open heart surgery last summer, and during my recovery from that, was when I knew I needed to accept that I was a transgender woman and needed to transition. But, and it’s a big ‘but’, because of the surgery and the meds I will be taking for the rest of my life, HRT is out of the question, as is further surgery.

So I have made what is referred to as a ‘social transition.’ I am now living as a woman full time, 24/7 365 days a year. I came out at work and also transitioned there, I present as a woman at work every day, they all view me as a trans woman, she, her, and call me by my new name, Lauren. So for me, being ME was important and it is what counts! I am happy and contented with how I have transitioned and how I am living as a trans woman.

hugs,

Lauren M

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.