Reply To: What Order to Transition In?

Rach
FREE

Aww, you’re too kind.  Far too kind, but I’ll take it! 🙂

I’ve kinda been trying to stay outta this conversation mostly. The original question posed by the OP can’t really be answered by anyone but her.  The rest of us can relate how we handled things, but there is no “one best way” or “one best order to do things in” that works for everyone.

I’m glad that some people offered their wisdom on the topic, but for me the real prize in this thread was finding you here.  You’re an incredibly special person, Barb.  In case you didn’t know, I truly cherish your friendship.

Big hugs

P.S. – Just for the record, I would be shocked if the most popular answers to “Where to Start” among our membership weren’t Electrolysis and/or HRT.  Everyone is different, but most of us would probably say those are the best things to do first.

However, that’s not how I did it.  Lol.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.