Reply To: Heya!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Andrea:

You found us! Very Good!

First, don’t be concerned about your English abilities. I had no problem with reading your initial message. I’ve spent time in 11 countries outside of the US, including 6 years in Taiwan, and I am sensitive to language. If I meet someone in person for whom English is not their first language, I will tend to be more straightforward with my choice of words, try to avoid slang terms, etc. but I don’t think that any of that is needed.

You mentioned that your area is not very accepting. Sorry to hear that, but sadly that does happen in too many places around the world. Is there a trans community anywhere close to you? It always helps to connect with community members by whatever way that you can. A number of LGBT organizations are doing online support groups and social gatherings these days, so that may be helpful. While I have visited Central America before (Guatemala in 2004 for a week), I have very little insight into what happens for the community in Ecuador.

There may be some other trans folks in Ecuador or the surrounding countries. You can search by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

It would be great if you could complete your Profile page. It really helps others to understand your situation and what you are trying to do. Your page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?