Reply To: A TED talk “The Baptist Pastor and His Transgender Friends”

Thank you Lauren for posting this.  I had seen it about a year ago and was so thankful I did.  I loved the fact that this church choose to study this topic and even more thankful that the people they chose to help them understand were people who walked them through, scientifically, the things that we go through emotionally almost every day.  The fact that gender identity is more than just the physical or genetic makeup of a person, just as importantly, there’s an internal makeup of the brain that is also developed that gives you the sense of who you are, gender wise.  Yes, for the overwhelming majority of people, this lines up with the other two, but for some of us, it just doesn’t, for whatever the reason.  We didn’t choose this anymore than a person who gets any other type of disease would have chosen that, and yet here we are.  At least there’s a place we now know who does understand us and even more importantly, would welcome us when we arrived.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?