Reply To: Longing for Lauren

Brielle
FREE

Hi Lauren, I’m so thrilled for you! I had a great experience Saturday evening at our local Meetup gropu meeting in Pittsburgh. There’s a transman who I’ve known since I joined last October, his freind Wendy a transwoamn who is very shy and Autistic, and his current interest, Fox, a very self-confident transwoman just starting their journey, but very comfortable with themselves (at least outwardly).

Anyway, we were all talking about Autism and ADD/ADHD (we all deal with these in one way or another), but then Fox complemented me on my glasses, and a few minutes later, they all commented on how natural and comfortable Brielle is with herself. And it is true! Just the last couple of weeks, I’ve just got this inner confidence that is oozing out. My walk is more feminine (even when I’m not dressed in feminine clothes). I observed myself sitting more upright and leaning in to converse and engage. It wasn’t somnething I was forcing, it just was happening!

I know I can deal with the “gud ole boys” in my office and I am almost ready for full-time now. Thanks for giving me such hope. It’s not about being feminine – it’s about being our true selves. That’s where the twinkle in the eyes and the natural smiles come from, GF!

Hugs and kisses,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?