Reply To: Hi from Jaelynn

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Jaelynn:

Glad to have you with us!

The people in our lives often react better than we would have guessed. I think a lot of it may be due to our own fear of rejection, but it is always a question mark.

It seems that you have tried to be very open about your gender identity. That, by itself, is a powerful thing. We can stop pretending. We can begin to get out from under the great weight that we carry on our shoulders. It isn’t an easy path, but it does get better. Anyway, major points to you for being able to tell your story, your way!

Thanks for working on your Profile page. It really does help other members to understand you and your situation. Remember that the page will always be available and can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

I see that you are from Michigan. I’m originally from Toledo, OH, although that was 3 locations ago. Anyway, always good to have another midwesterner in the house!

Have you checked for any local, or nearby, trans resources? It always helps to be connected to our communities for a sense of solidarity and support.

If you would like to see if there are other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?