Reply To: Does/Did Mom Know?

Hi Dee,  I’m pretty well 100 percent certain that my mom knew and figured it out early on because as with most children, we don’t always do a good job trying to cover our tracks.  I was constantly and “secretly” grabbing some of her clothes and other articles and then hiding them in my closet to wear while no one else was around.  She would also make mention quite often that my sister and I should have been gender swapped as children because I was more of a girl that she was, and it was true.  Also, whenever she would fold clothes, she would always hand me my underwear and say, here are your panties.  I would just roll my eyes but deep down, whenever she made those comments, I was really wishing those type statements were true.  I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s and so topics like this were never mentioned, let alone discussed.   She is still alive but we haven’t ever talked about it, mainly because I have never came out to anyone in my family except for my wife and that’s a complete other land mind topic in itself.

Now, I would really talk to her about it and know how she feels and what she thought.  Of course, back when I was a child and teenager, I would say none of us knew what was going on and there wasn’t any way of finding out either.  Now, I have a much better understanding of this and know that it isn’t any of the things we were ever lead to believe at the time.  Knowing her, once  she had a better understood everything I’ve gone through all my life and why, I think we would continue to have a great relationship, albeit a different one, but good none the less.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?