Reply To: Separation – Blessing or Curse?

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Oh Brie, tears are falling, we’ve had this discussion before, it seems we are on parallel paths. I told my wife about crossdressing and she was struggling with that, then, after my heart surgery pointed me to the truth that I am a transgender woman, I had another conversation that didn’t end well.
As of June 1st I have been separated from my wife and living in another place. The only difference is she says she still wants to be friends, but it seems to only work over the phone or by text as she says she doesn’t want to see Lauren in person. I really can’t see the relationship surviving, and, like you, should have told her before we got married. I have transitioned as completely as I believe I can at this point, as medical issues restrict HRT. I am seriously looking into breast implants as I already have substantial ‘moobs, and possibly an orchiectomy which would cancel the effects testosterone has on body hair. I am going to recommend watching today’s video by Dr.Z, I found it very helpful with regards to dealing with all the various people we have in our lives and their reactions to our being trans women. It’s called “Motivational Tip | How to Attract Right People Into Your Life!
I hope you’re doing alright, I know that by living as a woman fulltime and changing my gender identification to female, I feel as if I have, almost literally, been reborn and it is truly an amazing experience! The people who are now entering my life are so genuine, supportive and encouraging that I don’t feel I’m missing the past connections who seem to have already vanished from my life.
That’s all for now, I know we will talk again. Best wishes girl friend.

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?