Reply To: Separation – Blessing or Curse?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

From my observation, there seems to be A LOT of variability as to what happens after someone transitions, or at least, comes out. As time goes on, for some it gets better and for some, it gets worse. As is said, Your Mileage May Vary.

That said, I do advocate for purposefully coming out rather than being outed by someone. When that happens, it becomes very difficult to tell your story, your way. I believe it always helps to explain what you feel, what you know and what your history is in your own words. If you are outed, someone else’s prejudices and misinformation is likely to come into play and that is never a good thing.

Everyone has to balance their own needs against family considerations, employment considerations and whatever else. We all have to solve that equation for our own unique set of circumstances, for ourselves. We may listen to the thoughts and suggestions of others, but in the end, it is our decision…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?