Reply To: umm…. Hey?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Alexander:

Glad you joined us! I hope that you will like being here.

I confess that I don’t have any direct suggestions about your situation as it has been a VERY long time since I was in school of any sort. I graduated from high school in 1966 and from college in 1972.Basically this is ancient history!

Are you connected with the trans community in your area? It is always helpful to link up with others in the community as some may have been in similar situations.

Also, you can search for other members near you. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. Now surprise, surprise, I have been to Kaiserslautern! I retired from Corning, Inc (or I guess you might say Corning GmbH) and I spent a bit of time at the ceramic substrate (the basic part of an automotive catalytic converter) plant there in 2010, I think.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page as that helps other members to understand your situation. Your Profile page can be updated any time and will always be readily available.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?