Reply To: Separation – Blessing or Curse?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Thanks!

To me, the key phrase is Conscious Thought. That is how we prepare ourselves so that we can take the next steps.

Quick story:

When I was in high school, I never really worked very hard. I didn’t have to. I had an excellent memory and other things would just stick regardless of whether I was trying to remember them or not. College was a different story. After a number of missteps, I finally began to understand what I needed to do. What I discovered was that the better I was prepared, the more relaxed I became. Now some may thing this is obvious, but note that I used the term “discovered”. Anyway, the point is that when we put effort into conscious thought, we see things more clearly, we understand the risks and rewards better and that makes it easier to move forward.

Are there any guarantees about how things will turn out? No, and I don’t think there will ever be. We can only do the best we can with what we have to work with, at any point in time…

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.