Reply To: Separation – Blessing or Curse?

Brielle
FREE

Hi Lauren,

I’m sorry if I made you cry! I am getting stronger by the day. And you have given me so much inspiration, GF! I have a You Tube playlist with dr. Z’s videos. I aslosubscribe to Cindi Grace’s vids and blogs as well. I have had overwhelming support and affirmation so far, in and out of the forums and social media. I KNOW I’m on the best path FOR ME. But that may not be the right path for anyone else. If you have the gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2-3 providers, insurance usually covers the orchi, and many cover BA. The spironolactone has really helped with the body hair, but I’m consulting with a urologist for the orchi this week. As much for stopping a medicine that makes your potassium levels see saw, as for the body image.

I really feel like the true, caring friends and family will still be there, and ones who are more interested in their hang-ups or mistaken ideaology will distance themselves. I’ve already developed many times more true friends (like you!) in the last year than I’ve had my entire life before that.

Keep moving forward! I admire you for not letting even medical issues keep you from living your authenic life!

Major hugs and kisses!

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?