Reply To: Separation – Blessing or Curse?

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Hi Brie, I’ve dried my tears and now I’m smiling, and giggling! At work they all start laughing when I start giggling. This is something entirely new for me as I’ve never giggled before, it is so great!
I also subscribe to Cindy Grace, was one of her first subscribers, great encouragement!
Another source of encouragement with a definite positive Christian view is a trans woman in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, named Kimberley Beregrove, check her out, both of these and Dr.Z have been such a help for me.
I had an amazing coffeebreak with a lady at work who wanted to tell me how amazed they are at how much I’ve changed since officially becoming a woman. She said “Nobody will ever see you and think you’re a guy, you are a beautiful woman!” I know it’s that validation that has been such a boost in my confidence. My dear sister, real sibling, says it’s now time to walk tall and proud, shoulders back, chin up and a great big smile. I think I can do this…:)

Love, talk again soon,

Ms. Lauren M

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?