Reply To: The Color Pink

Anonymous

Hmmm…  This question caught my eye, the answer is yes of course there are girly colors and of course it is all just a state of mind.  As someone pointed out in the not so recent past pink was a masculine color; and little boys wore dresses, guys long white wigs in the 18th century; ask the romans, they all wore dresses as well as flower tiaras; and long hair and skirts were in for Scottish men and still is to some degree. Society has changed what is fashionable and acceptable for genders since the dawn of clothing. so it is very subjective and only a mental thing.  However in todays society (that is changing btw) there are certain colors that go with certain genders, and people in these society’s are raised in such that the mind associates some colors with certain genders. More than likely you grew up in the western 1980’s-2010’s world such as myself that made pink a color for girls in our minds.  So if wearing pink helps the mind feel more at ease with in your self, wear it, enjoy it. I know I wear under things that make me feel certain ways, even if no-one else can see them, it changes my mood. Fashion can do this as well, if you have ever worn a pair of 3in or taller shoes you know its is not for comfort that is for sure.

Miriya

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?