Reply To: Spotlight On: Local Places

Michelle Lawson
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

John V Salon & Spahttps://transgenderheaven.com/places/john-v-salon-spa/

Located at a beautiful corner in Kenner, Louisiana 70065, John V Salon Spa is a regular nail salon for everyone, as we always try our best to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our nail salon is dedicated to bringing top-of-the-line products mixed with expert techniques to the nail salon industry. Offering services such as Waxing, Hair, Manicure, and Pedicures allows us to be a one-stop destination for those looking for a complete rejuvenating experience. The friendly staff creates an atmosphere of urban relaxation. We are always trying to be innovative with design and trend, always up-to-date with what the industry has to offer. John V Salon Spa understands that Safety and Sanitation are very important to customers. Our implements, equipment, and electrical instruments are always thoroughly cleaned and subjected to an approved sanitizing and disinfecting process before being reused. Buffers and files are used only once, then discarded. All pedicure procedures are performed with liner protection. Our staff was trained to follow a proper sanitization protocol that puts our customer’s cleanliness as the number one priority. We look forward to seeing you in our nail salon to allow us the opportunity to bring out the beauty in you!

Nail and Hair Salon – great service; friendly staff – definitely “Trans-” friendly. Spent 6 hours there today – second visit in 2 months – got there 2 hours late for 1st appointment (I did call and ask if they could still get me in with each new unexpected delay) Might be pricey – I honestly have no idea – but I adore the deluxe treatment package for hands and or feet – OMG so good – the nail tech could be a huge successful masseuse. The hair -WOW- no more gray – perfect match to my eyebrows – the scalp and hair treatments where amazing. THEN SHE STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR! Never ever thought I’d see it – I wanted to cry it was like a dream cone true – and turns out my hair is almost half again longer when its not all natural curly; comes down past my nipple line instead of just below my shoulders. God bless these people – Oh did I forget to mention they have Wine and even make mimosas if you ask. I am sure they have more but it was only my second visit – I can only do so much at one visit” (submitter comments)

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?