Reply To: What Order to Transition In?

Dana Munson
SILVER

I can echo some of what you say, Laura. I am retired also. I live in California, which is also a fairly “no-stress” state for effecting changes of name and gender marker (just filed my papers for both and just have to wait out the statutory time for the judge to approve). I have been living 24/7 as a woman for the past few months.  I do want HRT, but age limits my options. My doc has me on spirolactone at present. Probably an orchiectomy sometime early next year, after which doc says he is open to prescribing “topical” hormones. This girl will take whatever she can safely get.  Also, yeah, electrolysis can be a wee bit painful and does cost a pretty penny (laser isn’t cheap, either, and won’t work on light colored hair). But I am getting decent results thus far; I must have a good technician, because the soreness and (minor) swelling ebb pretty quickly after each session (two 2-hour sessions per week).

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?